- High speed WiFi in all of our rooms and throughout the public areas of the Hotel.
- Secure, Car Parking. Carpark charge of €10 per car per night, parking is subject to availability, it is on a first come first serve principle.
- Reception is available from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm 7 days a week.
- Late arrivals: Let us know your approximate arrival time and a member of our staff will be waiting for you.
- An Elevator/Lift available: providing access to all levels of the Hotel.
- Disabled Accessibility: Unfortunately, as the building was built circa 1880, it has limited access via wheel chair, but we will do our best to try and accommodate wheel chair users upon request.
- Laundry: Unfortunately, we do not offer laundry service at the property. However, we can drop off and collect your laundry from a nearby service, for an additional 10.00 EUR fee.
- Anti-Allergic Pillows and blankets: extra pillows and blankets in the wardrobe in the room and available on request.
- Baby cots/cribs available on request.
- Adapters: available for purchase at reception: Local voltage is 220 to 240 volts AC.
- Wake-up Call Service available.
- Check-In and Checkout Times: Check-in: from 3:00pm. Check-out: 11.00am.
- Luggage Storage for early arrivals or late departures.
- Daily Housekeeping (From 9:00am – 3:30pm)
- Continental breakfast available from 7:30am until 10:30am. Price: 8.50 EUR per person/per day.
- Business Centre: Our Guests’ Lounge is equipped with a computer with printer and high-speed internet connection which is free for all of our customers to use.
- Credit cards: We accept all major credit cards such as -American Express, MasterCard and Visa Debit/Credit Cards and cash payments.
- Excellent transport connection.
◦ Bus routes right outside our front door and only a short walk to the Grand Canal or Lansdowne DART stations.
◦ Taxi Service: We can arrange a taxi for anytime from our hotel.
◦ Airport Shuttle Bus: The stop for this bus called the Air Coach is just minutes from our hotel, which will bring you to and from Dublin Airport. It costs €9 per person one way. It runs every hour on the hour and the journey takes approximately 40 minutes.
- Electric vehicle chargers: four charging points, single phase 7 KW, spots are subject to availability, it is on a first come first serve principle.
Discover The City With Us